Dandelionshirt-Sir Alex Ferguson I’ve Never Played For A Draw In My Life Shirt

Sir Alex Ferguson I've Never Played For A Draw In My Life Shirt
I have a friend who seems avoidant. Sometimes she’ll act really close with me, and other times she gets distant. My strategy with her is just be patient and consistent. I try to convey that she’s my friend and I’ll always care for her no matter what my mood or time of day. Conversely, I’m the Sir Alex Ferguson I’ve Never Played For A Draw In My Life Shirt  type, and I’ve been learning from her that I don’t need constant reassurance from others.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Dandelionshirt-Great Metallica Meowtalica Black Cat Shirt

Dandelionshirt-Cat I Am So Grumpy I Am Not Even Talking To Myself Shirt

Benbenshirt-I Am A Simple Woman Sailboat Shirt